Skip to main content
- Four free pregnancy clinics in Dallas County inspire women and their partners facing unplanned pregnancy to choose LIFE.
- Comprehensive, honest education presents clients with information on all options: Abortion, Parenting, Adoption.
- Medical team performs pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, and medical consultation as needed.
- Gospel-centered counseling infuses hope and encourages decisions for life and for Christ.
While You Learn classes teach everything from parenting to Christian
discipleship. Attendance earns a trip to our shop for essential baby supplies.
mentorships build men and women for Godly parenthood.
help is offered through our network of partners and social service providers.
- OhKnow educational programs send staff nurses to teach hands-on, interactive classes throughout Dallas-area public and private schools covering sexual health and fetal development.
- Community outreach and activism informs the public about life issues.
- Pregnancy clinics locally and worldwide seek our mentorship and materials, including partner clinics in Uganda and Chile.
- Innovative marketing reaches clients online and beyond.
- Partnerships with churches and the faith community strengthen our movement.