You Have a Role to Play!
Become a VINEKEEPER today.
We can’t run this ministry without you! We rely on 100 front-line volunteers every week.
Volunteer Inservice Dates:
Feb 16th 6:30-8:30pm May 18th 6:30-8:30pm August 17th 6:30-8:30pm October 19th 6:30-8:30pm
Ongoing Volunteer Needs
Lay Counselors & Mentors
- Meet one-on-one with clients
- Day or evening shift, 3-4 hours, weekly or bimonthly
- Men, women and Spanish speakers needed
- One year commitment
- Stellar training provided
- RNs to perform pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- Sonographers (Training provided for medical professionals.)
- Doctors – ObGyns or radiologists needed 2 hours/month to read charts, meet clients, and work with nurses
Office and Event Planning
- Baby store organizers
- Office assistants
- Plan or help with fundraisers or client parties.
- Committees: Marketing, personnel, finance, fundraising
- Professional services in media, graphic design, legal, etc.
- Pray for us! Download this guide to keep at your fingertips.
- Sign up for detailed monthly prayer needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray weekly in our clinic. Email email@example.com.
- Be a liaison between your church and our ministry.
- Enlist your small group to host a baby shower or diaper drive. (See ideas below.)
For positions serving clients directly, our stellar training equips you for life-changing, one-on-one interactions. Attend two Saturday morning sessions at our Central Dallas location at 6500 Greenville Ave.
Volunteer Training Dates:
Feb 6th & 20th 9-1pm May 8th & 22nd 9-1pm Aug 7th & 21st 9-1pm Oct 9th & 23 9-1pm
Already on board? Follow this link to our training curriculum.
We host two types of events: Client parties and fundraisers. Attend one or help plan.
LIFE in Your ChurchJan. 17, 2021 - Sanctity of Human Life Sunday is an annual LIFE event for churches nationwide. Is your church on board?
North Texas Giving DaySept. 23, 2021 - Support LIFE on North Texas' biggest day for giving!
Cookies with SantaDec. 5, 2020 - Volunteer to bless our client families at our annual Christmas Party.
View our open employment opportunities! Interested in applying, or know someone who is? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our programs are funded by donors like YOU. Your gifts cultivate life!
Two boxes of diapers for families attending Earn While You Learn classes.
One-time gift to support compassionate care for women experiencing unplanned pregnancy
One month of fetal development education in local schools.
Chose your amount for a one-time or recurring donation