You Have a Role to Play!
Become a VINEKEEPER today.
We can’t run this ministry without you! We rely on 100 front-line volunteers every week.
Ongoing Volunteer Needs
Lay Counselors & Mentors
- Meet one-on-one with clients
- Day or evening shift, 3-4 hours, weekly or bimonthly
- Men, women and Spanish speakers needed
- One year commitment
- Stellar training provided
- RNs to perform pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- Sonographers (Training provided for medical professionals.)
- Doctors – ObGyns or radiologists needed 2 hours/month to read charts, meet clients, and work with nurses
Office and Event Planning
- Baby store organizers
- Office assistants
- Plan or help with fundraisers or client parties.
- Committees: Marketing, personnel, finance, fundraising
- Professional services in media, graphic design, legal, etc.
- Pray for us! Download this guide to keep at your fingertips.
- Sign up for detailed monthly prayer needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray weekly in our clinic. Email email@example.com.
- Be a liaison between your church and our ministry.
- Enlist your small group to host a baby shower or diaper drive. (See ideas below.)
For positions serving clients directly, our stellar training equips you for life-changing, one-on-one interactions. Attend two Saturday morning sessions at our Central Dallas location at 6500 Greenville Ave.
Volunteer Training Dates:
Already on board? Follow this link to our training curriculum.
We host two types of events: Client parties and fundraisers. Attend one or help plan.
Celebration DinnerSept. 29, 2022 Featuring Dallas Jenkins, creator, and director of The Chosen series
LIFE in Your ChurchJan. 22, 2023 – Sanctity of Human Life Sunday is an annual LIFE event for churches nationwide. Is your church on board?
Festa della DonnaApril 7, 2022 – Join us for a beautiful celebration of women! Gather your friends and come in Sunday dress to enjoy the Arboretum’s springtime blooms, a ministry update outlining YOUR impact on LIFE in Dallas and a testimony from one of our clients.
Golf Fore LifeMAY 2, 2022 – Gather your foursome for our annual fundraising tournament. This year, we’re looking forward to the greens at Las Colinas Country Club
View our open employment opportunities! Interested in applying, or know someone who is? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.