You Have a Role to Play!
Become a VINEKEEPER today.
We can’t run this ministry without you! We rely on 100 front-line volunteers every week.
Ongoing Volunteer Needs
Lay Counselors & Mentors
- Meet one-on-one with clients
- Day or evening shift, 3-4 hours, weekly or bimonthly
- Men, women and Spanish speakers needed
- One year commitment
- Stellar training provided
- RNs to perform pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- Sonographers (Training provided for medical professionals.)
- Doctors – ObGyns or radiologists needed 2 hours/month to read charts, meet clients, and work with nurses
Office and Event Planning
- Baby store organizers
- Office assistants
- Plan or help with fundraisers or client parties.
- Committees: Marketing, personnel, finance, fundraising
- Professional services in media, graphic design, legal, etc.
- Pray for us! Download this guide to keep at your fingertips.
- Sign up for detailed monthly prayer needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray weekly in our clinic. Email email@example.com.
- Be a liaison between your church and our ministry.
- Enlist your small group to host a baby shower or diaper drive. (See ideas below.)
For positions serving clients directly, our stellar training equips you for life-changing, one-on-one interactions. Attend two Saturday morning sessions at our Central Dallas location at 6500 Greenville Ave.
Volunteer Training Dates:
Already on board? Follow this link to our training curriculum.
We host two types of events: Client parties and fundraisers. Attend one or help plan.
LIFE in Your ChurchJan. 21, 2024 – Sanctity of Human Life Sunday is an annual LIFE event for churches nationwide. Is your church on board?
SAVE THE DATE!Celebration Dinner – Oct 8, 2023 Featuring Mike Pompeo, 70th Secretary of State of the United States
Golf Fore LifeJUNE 5, 2023 – Omni PGA Frisco Resort SPONSORSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS!Gather your foursome and be among the first to enjoy the new Omni PGA Frisco Resort for a day of golf benefitting Thrive Women’s Clinic. Facebook Twitter Linkedin TOURNAMENT DIRECTORSKendrick Vinar | call or text: 919-357-2855Landon Benjamin | call…
Festa della DonnaApril 6, 2023 – Join us for a beautiful celebration of women! Gather your friends and come in Sunday dress to be “Forever Changed” at the beautiful Northwood Country Club. Receive a ministry update outlining YOUR impact on LIFE in Dallas and a testimony from one of our clients.
View our open employment opportunities! Interested in applying, or know someone who is? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.