You Have a Role to Play!
Become a VINEKEEPER today.
We can’t run this ministry without you! We rely on 100 front-line volunteers every week.
Volunteer Inservice Dates:
Feb 16th 6:30-8:30pm
May 18th 6:30-8:30pm
August 17th 6:30-8:30pm
October 19th 6:30-8:30pm
Ongoing Volunteer Needs
Lay Counselors & Mentors
- Meet one-on-one with clients
- Day or evening shift, 3-4 hours, weekly or bimonthly
- Men, women and Spanish speakers needed
- One year commitment
- Stellar training provided
- RNs to perform pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- Sonographers (Training provided for medical professionals.)
- Doctors – ObGyns or radiologists needed 2 hours/month to read charts, meet clients, and work with nurses
Office and Event Planning
- Baby store organizers
- Office assistants
- Plan or help with fundraisers or client parties.
- Committees: Marketing, personnel, finance, fundraising
- Professional services in media, graphic design, legal, etc.
- Pray for us! Download this guide to keep at your fingertips.
- Sign up for detailed monthly prayer needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray weekly in our clinic. Email email@example.com.
- Be a liaison between your church and our ministry.
- Enlist your small group to host a baby shower or diaper drive. (See ideas below.)
For positions serving clients directly, our stellar training equips you for life-changing, one-on-one interactions. Attend two Saturday morning sessions at our Central Dallas location at 6500 Greenville Ave.
Volunteer Training Dates:
Feb 6th & 20th 9-1pm
May 8th & 22nd 9-1pm
Aug 7th 9-1pm
Oct 9th & 23 9-1pm
Already on board? Follow this link to our training curriculum.
We host two types of events: Client parties and fundraisers. Attend one or help plan.
North Texas Giving DaySept. 23, 2021 - Support LIFE on North Texas' biggest day for giving!
Cookies with SantaDec. 11, 2021 - Volunteer to bless our client families at our annual Christmas Party.
LIFE in Your ChurchJan. 17, 2021 - Sanctity of Human Life Sunday is an annual LIFE event for churches nationwide. Is your church on board?
View our open employment opportunities! Interested in applying, or know someone who is? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our critical life-saving work is funded by donors like you. Your gifts save lives and equip families. Is there a better investment?
Two boxes of diapers for families attending Earn While You Learn classes
Sonogram and counseling for TWO women experiencing unplanned pregnancy
One month of fetal development education in local schools
Chose your amount